Sunday, June 18, 2006

Don't Panic

This site is currently under construction. Changes may take up to one week or more to be fully implemented.

• All previous contributors have been removed, except for the current site Administrators. This has been done simply to "clean the slate" since there were no guidelines in place regarding membership in SIC. Such guidelines are being written and will be posted. All previous contributors will have the opportunity to re-join at a later date, if they meet the criteria as set forth in the new membership guidelines.

• The New SIC will have many new features and useful resources. These will be coming on-line during the next few weeks.

• Several new buttons will be made available as well.

• Please bear with us while these exciting new changes are being implemented. As always, feedback is welcome and appreciated.

Thank you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen Had this to say...

I love the chocolaty goodness!

Thrill me Art.
Excite me with something new and creative.

W are putting our faith in you to bring this back to life.

kisses

5:44 PM  
Blogger NeverEnough Had this to say...

I am so glad you're doing this!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch Had this to say...

How did you know I panicked? lol.

Is there anyway you could help me with some information about Yahoo and its foreign censorship business practices? I would really appreciate it. Thanks, and have a great day.

10:30 AM  
Blogger Rosemary Welch Had this to say...

How did you know I was panicking? Hmm...lol.

Do you remember any articles about Yahoo and China's government making a deal, and Yahoo gave them the person's name and contents? I would like to find some information on Yahoo and their censorship.

If you could help in anyway, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you. Have a great day.

10:33 AM  
Blogger ArtfulDodger Had this to say...

Phantom - funny, did I spell it that way?

Rosemary - I remember the issue well, I did a quick Google on "Yahoo China Censorship" and a ton of articles are available. I suggest you try that.

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home