Wednesday, June 14, 2006

CHANGES ARE AFOOT

Everyone. As you may or may not be aware, the Admin for this site is currently handled by myself, O and Demon Queen. I was asked to assist a few months ago and gladly accepted. The issues, stance and mission of this site are of particular importance to me personally and as a fellow Blogger.

Since I started Blogging seven months ago I have been attacked by hackers, identity thieves and blackmailers. The most recent of these got me to thinking about this site and what a powerful resource and weapon it can be. But currently isn't. I strongly believe in the need and potential of this idea and am willing to dedicate some time to re-launching the site and implementng some changes that will make this site a stronger resource for all of us.

I do not currently have a date set for these changes, they will probably happen within the next month or so. Until then, I would welcome any feedback, comments, suggestions, or other ideas on what you would like to see here at SIC to make the site even better.

Thank you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home