Sunday, January 15, 2006

The Secret Brain's blog is back

IT"S ALL BACK!!! Yeah! The old Artfuldodger is a happy camper tonight friends. Blogger got in touch with me today and told me where I could find ALL of my old posts, I transfered them this evening and Presto everything is back. What a way to end this crazy ass week. But it feels soooooo damn good to have everything up and running again.

Just to let you all know, blogger suspects a Phishing scam is involved here, so be wary of entering your information. Make sure you are on the page you think you are on when you're surfing. I suspect it might have something to do with my previous Hotmail account. Currently you can reach me at the temporary Yahoo email I've set up, but this only a temporary fix, until I can get a good secure email account set-up. (my emphasis)

So, the Secret Brain is back and will be better than ever. I have back up copies of ALL my posts now, safe and secure, so if something like this happens again, we can be back up and running in no time.

Never give up, never surrender. :) -----------------
If anyone needs a Gmail invite, drop me an email.

1 Comments:

Blogger DESIRE X Had this to say...

I love you viv!
So glad you're back!

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home