Friday, January 13, 2006

Minxing it up...

I'm proud to associate myself with this movement. Very.

The freedom to write exactly what and how we feel, with no outside influence, has had an enormous impact on my life -- blogging and otherwise.

Those who would seek to maliciously destroy our freedom are the ones who should be censored. Or, at the very least, have their missions made impossible.

I endorse all previously documented tips, and I add two more:

- If you are working on a standalone network, ensure that you have sufficient firewall security that no-one can access your IP.

- Use a Blogrolling (or similar) account. No-one can add links to your list as there's no copyable code, since all the information is stored securely elsewhere in cyberspace.

(Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but this is the reality as I have been given to understand it.)

Stand with us, not against us. And do, please, comment the love and support...

Evil Minxxxxxxxxxxx

4 Comments:

Blogger Demon Queen Had this to say...

Oh your evil minxiness!
I've never heard anyone purrrr while citing boring blogrolling information before.
I love that!

Great tips and much appreciated.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Evil Minx Had this to say...

Rawr.

I bow before your majesty, and am much honoured to be the recipient of a copmpliment from one so blue-blooded...!

I linked you btw. Can't think why i never did before. Bad minx.

La Minxxxxxxxx

12:49 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx Had this to say...

(Shame i can't spell 'compliment' though. Too much alcohol. Sheesh.)

12:51 PM  
Blogger Holiday Had this to say...

La Minx,

Since you know that a fucktard hacker hit my blog earlier this week and tampered with content issues, all of this is extremely relevant.

Keep up the good work.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home