Sunday, January 29, 2006

Brain Catches Thief, film at eleven!

Alright, the real headline should be "We all catch thief", but you get the idea.

As you know by now the Secret Brain was attacked yesterday by a criminal element that stole a friends identity and claimed that friend was in fact Artfuldodger. A claim both criminal in intent and unthruthful in reality.

Today I have good news to share with you all, the criminal bastards have been identified and routed! This time the bear got them. Now, I want to be perfectly clear, I do not at this time have 100% proof, so I will NOT be naming any names in this email or post. Unless I am 100% sure I will not stoop to their level and falsely accuse anyone. Let me say however, that I am indeed 99% certain.

Until now I have kept certain information private regarding the perpetrators in question. Much like any crime scene investigation, you keep certain things private that only you and the criminal know about. This way they can tip their hand and reveal themselves. Exactly what that information is, is not important. What is important is that the person(s) is suspected have closed up shop and brought their blog down today. They have disappeared in a cloud of guilt. The reason?

I sent them an email yesterday that only a guilty person would understand, an innocent person would just wonder what the heck I was talking about. This was also done in a variety of other ways as well. Apparently, as they should have, they took me seriously. Let me also be clear, until such time as they admit to their guilt here at SIC or on the blog of their choice I will NOT stop tracking them down. They are guilty and as far as I'm concerned must be made to understand the seriousness of their crime. My offer of a pardon still stands, come clean and all will be forgiven.

In a few more days The Secret Brain will return. I have discussed this in depth with Lady L, my friend that was briefly exposed, and with many of you. I believe that allowing these criminals the joy of success is to validate their methods and encourage others to try the same tactics again in the future. This cannot be allowed to stand.

In the last two days, and truly in the last two months, I have come to know and trust many of you. I appreciate all of your help, support and words of encouragement. Thank you. I strongly believe that this forum is a powerful one that can be used for good and that by standing together we can help each other to ensure its success.

A blow has been struck today for what is right and fair. We have won a battle against evil. The war is still ongoing.

Keep the courage,

4 Comments:

Blogger Evil Minx Had this to say...

Excellent stuff.

*Joins Gigi in a happy dance*

11:40 PM  
Blogger The Corporal Had this to say...

If you need any help checking things out, let me know. corporalkickyourass at gmail dot com.

12:24 AM  
Blogger ArtfulDodger Had this to say...

Corporal,

I may contact you soon and de-brief you on what happened. Always a good idea that someone else knows what's going on.

6:01 AM  
Blogger ArtfulDodger Had this to say...

late starter - thanks, just doing what I think is the right thing. I WILL continue to pursue the guilty, however I am still waiting on a piece of concrete evidence that links them to the crime. I have a ton of circumstantial evidence which has convinced me and them apparently, but might not hold up in a court of law. As usual, the internet is a difficult and rewarding place for criminals to hide. But sooner or later.

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home