Friday, January 27, 2006

Nympho Girl's blog has been hijacked again

Oh no. I just received an email from Jill Hill:
Fri, Jan 27, 2006 at 11:47 PM

My blog has been hijacked again. If you go there now, you'll see "FREE VIDEO CHAT CONNECTY LOCALLY!" (sic).

I think I'll have to give up on blogger.com. I'm thinking about setting up somewhere else. I have a friend who has a domain I might set up on, or maybe I'll set up my own domain. Or...do you know a blog provider who's got better security?

Jill
If you have alternate blog provider suggestions, please post them in the comments.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown Had this to say...

There's so many. I also gave up on blogger.com. I'm trying this one out. Go out to i.ph

9:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown Had this to say...

BTW. My blog there is: taorist.i.ph

9:47 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx Had this to say...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Evil Minx Had this to say...

I don't get this.

The hacker has been identified.

WHY ARE BLOGGER NOT DOING MORE TO PROTECT THEIR CUSTOMERS???

More to the point, what more can we do? Not just with Blogger, generally. This is just NOT RIGHT.

I truly believe that in this instance, it's essential that we do it collectively as one uber-blogger. A bang, not a whimper, so to speak.

Your thoughts?

Minxxxx

10:19 PM  
Blogger Demon Queen Had this to say...

Thats so weird I've been getting hits on DQ from nympho girl's site all day.
Is my link there?

8:07 PM  
Anonymous EV Charger Installation Santa Rosa Had this to say...

Great blog poost

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home